• 2 pounds fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
• 2 TBSP olive oil or walnut oil
• 2 TBSP minced garlic
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
• 2 TBSP minced fresh parsley
• ¼ tsp ground black pepper
• 1/8 tsp (or to taste) sea salt
▪ Place walnuts on ungreased baking sheet and bake 7 minutes at 350o F until lightly toasted.
▪ Place beans, garlic and 1 TBSP in storage bag and shake to coat beans in oil and garlic.
▪ Sauté beans and garlic in remaining oil, 5 minutes, until crispy-tender.
▪ Place in deep serving dish; season with salt and pepper.
▪ Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and parsley, toss well before serving.