2 Ripe bananas (add more depending on number of servings you want), peeled, cut into chunks and frozen overnight (6-8 hours)
See topping options below!
Remove bananas from the freezer and thaw 5-10 minutes. Put bananas in a food processor or blender and puree until you achieve a thick, soft-serve ice-cream consistency.
That’s it! Seriously! Serve immediately
Toppings – it’s always good to have options!
• Top with *Cacao Chocolate Sauce
• Top with crunchy Cacao nibs
• Top with fresh goji berries
• Top with ½ cup of roasted walnuts (heat in oven on cookie sheet for about 5 - 10 minutes. Watch them so they don’t burn!)
• Sprinkle cinnamon
• Drizzle ½ tsp maple syrup
• Drizzle vanilla extract
• Add frozen blueberries/strawberries/raspberries/blackberries or any kind of frozen fruit you like
Cacao Chocolate sauce:
• 4 heaping tablespoons of Cacao powder
• 3 tablespoons of agave nectar
• 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
Mix ingredients together until it forms your desired consistency for chocolate sauce.